Monday, May 22, 2017

Pinterest Love


This spring was been wonderful! 

Not only has it been incredibly mild (which meant I was able to spend more time in my garden), but I have been doing some major spring cleaning!

I had the 40-bag-challenge in the back of my mind. I didn't count all the bags (but I think for next year I might make a fun little pdf to help me keep track...), but I KNOW I had a lot of stuff leave the house. 

So, now that Stampin Up's new catalog came out, I was planning on rearranging, and "cleaning up" my pinterest boards.

In the meantime, my eyes fell on a few of my cards that were pinned over 1,200 times each!

Here is one of them.

I'm planning on making this template one of my Top Ten Templates (watch for the pfd in the future).

Thank you for all the love, people!



Valerie Stamps: Stampin Up Avant Garden popular card pinterest


Even though this was made with the stamp set, Avant Garden (which is now discontinued). 

But! I have one left at ebay (but remember, it could be gone tomorrow).

In the meantime, I recommend getting this same look with the Touches of Texture Stamp Set.



Valerie Stamps Stampin Up Touches of Texture versatile stamp set





valerie martin shop
my online store is open 24/7


Craft a Good Week, my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment