Thursday, May 18, 2017

Color Stories


Since I did some batch work in making my cards, I thought it would be fun to single out the colors that I thought made the cards come together.

Honestly, this was probably the easiest part.

How can this be?

I used the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper!
The rest took care of itself! I just used the colors found in the patterns of the paper!


Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals pearls color story

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals color story

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals pearls color story brads

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals pearls color story

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals color story

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals color story dsp

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up petite petals color story sequin

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up botanical builders vellum color story

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up copper celebrations duo embossing folder heat embossing dsp

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up special reason dsp anniversary




Valerie Stamps Stampin Up affectionately yours dsp


Craft a Good Week, my Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment