Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Retiring Stampin Up Products

Sale-a-bration has ended, and the new catalog is almost ready to go out!
That means, some products are retiring!
So Sad!
It's bittersweet, because new and exciting products are coming!







and, of course, like every year, we have some colors that have a scheduled retirement:

valerie martin stampin up cucumber crushvalerie martin stampin up delightful dijonvalerie martin stampin up mint macaronvalerie martin stampin up tip top taupevalerie martin stampin up watermelon wonder





I am surprised, though, that some of my very favorites are leaving!
Click through to see them in my store.

Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set  Crazy about You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Gorgeous Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp SetPetite Petals Clear-Mount Stamp SetWetlands Clear-Mount Stamp SetWondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set






my online store is open 24/7

Craft a Good Week, my Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment