Tuesday, April 25, 2017

3 Reasons you Need the Eastern Palace Suite


What is the Eastern Palace Suite?


It’s a new suite of products that Stampin’ UP! is releasing from the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ UP! catalog next week!  Monday May 1st, you can order these products.

Check out my Pinterest Board for more inspiration.
Get FREE Instructions to make the cards you see above.


So let’s talk about WHY you need them, because I really didn’t think that I needed them at first!
I was on the fence, but then I saw the FREE product that comes with it!



Reason 1:  There are 3 NEW 2017-2019 Stampin’ UP! In Colors in this suite of products.  

You can get the brand new Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide inks all in one shot.  

They are gorgeous, rich colors.


Reason 2:  These framelits ROCK.  They are fabulous.  

They cut detailed, intricate designs and are going make fantastic shaker cards (you’ll see).


Reason 3:  They are offered in a bundle, the first of it's kind!!!!  

 They create a great discount opportunity for you because you get FREE products with the bundles.






























my online store is open 24/7

Craft a Good Week, my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment