Monday, February 06, 2017

Wedding Flowers


Two Different Weddings, 
with Brides who have different tastes...

I LOVE it!


Valerie Martin Wedding Flowers elegant white and blue cascade bouquet, phalanopsis orchids, blue dyed dendrobium orchids, lilies

Valerie Martin Wedding Flowers tall elegant centerpieces, white orchids, hydrangea

This one was a pretty straight forward wedding - with some specialty flowers and design!
Phalanopsis orchids, dendrobium orchids, asiatic lilies and hydrangea.
So stunning.




Valerie Martin Wedding Flowers Red and white rustic wedding bouquet.
Here's to one of my favorite brides.
I really enjoy working with the ladies who are easy going.
During my consultations (that I do at Enchanted Florist) I try to make a mock-bouquet for the bride on the spot. It was an immediate "yes!" from the bride from the get-go.
These are my colors, this is my style (and the rest is up to me!) What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment