Monday, February 06, 2017

Watermelon Wonder, Gold and Mint Macaron





Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Watermelon WonderStampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, GoldStampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon



I think these colors are so GREAT! Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron are both retiring later this year, so make sure you get them before they are gone!

I have a few cards I made using this theme. I hope you enjoy!



Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, Feather TogetherStampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, Feather Together

I used the Botanical Builder to get that impressive leaf cut on the edge of the paper.
Then, I heat embossed with gold onto my colored cardstock with the Feather Together Stamp set, and fussy-cutted them out. 
The feather images on the watermelon cardstock were made using the Watermelon Ink Pad.






Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Gold, Watermelon Wonder,  Feather Together

This one is pretty straight forward. Very similar to everything I used above, plus the addition of washi tape. 






Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, GoldStampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Heat Embossing, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, Gold, Beautiful creative simple fast handmade diy cards

Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, heat embossing, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, Gold

This card is really very simple. Hardly any stamping (except for the gold embossed Thank You from Feather Together Stamp Set). Every else was cut out of my amazing cardstock with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.





Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Dragonfly Dreams, Bakers Twine, Gold, Heat Embossing, Unique Creative Beautiful Handmade Cards
Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Dragonfly Dreams, Bakers Twine, Gold, Heat Embossing, Unique Creative Beautiful Handmade Cards

Say Hello to one of my favorite Sale-a-bration items from Stampin Up! The Dragonfly Dreams Bundle! It's where I got the sentiment, bee stamps and dragonfly dies (love!)





Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, Wetlands Stamp Set,  Bakers Twine, Pearls, Washi Tape, Unique Creative Beautiful Handmade Cards

Stampin Up, Valerie Martin Stamps, Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Builders Dies, Wetlands Stamp Set,  Bakers Twine, Pearls, Washi Tape, Unique Creative Beautiful Handmade Cards

I originally was going to have this frame inset line up symmetrically with the rest of the card, but something shifted on me, and it was tilted. Guess what? I liked it! So, that's how I glued it down!
The background pattern was stamped with the Penned and Painted Stamp Set. The Thank You is from Wetlands Stamp Set and the dies are from Botanical Builders.



Here's the complete list of the products I used, and links to my online store.
Other demonstrators - I welcome you to use my pictures and recreate these cards with your customers and friends!
If you are looking for a Stampin Up Demonstrator, I am happy to share this crafting journey with you, and would love to have you in my group of customers!










Keep Learning, Keep Growing, Keep Sharing,


No comments:

Post a Comment