Monday, January 30, 2017

Inside the Lines

One of the fun freebies from Salebration this year is the "Inside the Lines" Designer Series Paper.
This is one of the ways to see how Stampin Up is keeping up with the trends. Does anyone have those detailed adult coloring books? This paper reminds me of that!




Get this product free with a $50 purchase at my store.




Ok - how about a few samples? Also - be sure to check out all the projects you can make with this year's Sale-a-bration by visiting my Pinterest Page.

In this card, I just took my sponge brayer and (cheated) a little ... because I went "outside" the lines :) but I I like how it turned out!
Valerie Martin Stampin Up Inside the Lines Saleabration Freebie
Valerie Martin Stampin Up Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper DSP Free during Saleabration 2017

Valerie Martin Stampin Up Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper DSP Free during Saleabration 2017 copper washi tape, copper thread

Valerie Martin Stampin Up Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper DSP Free during Saleabration 2017







Here is another one I made, this time, the crowning feature is the cut-out flower I took from the paper. I have been favoring the Stampin Up markers, lately. If you look close enough, I used the peach to draw the outline around the outer edge. I also used the sponge brayer again, this time in the bottom right hand corner.






Keep Learning, Keep Growing, Keep Sharing,








No comments:

Post a Comment