Monday, August 14, 2017

Color of the Month - Fresh Fig









Here is a card I made, featuring this color





The interesting thing about his card, is that by using Stampin Up's aqua painter, 
you see all these different tints and tones of that color.

The best way to go about this is to "smush" your Stampin Up ink pad into the top cover before you open it.
Once you open it, the cover will have an inked splotch in the middle.
Take your aqua painter and pick up the color, and apply it to your card.

TIP: this looks best when using Stampin Up's watercolor paper.



Purchase these 3 items during July 2017, and I will send you a free gift in this same color!
(Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to see this and my other gifts)





Craft a Beautiful Week, my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment