Thursday, June 01, 2017

The New Catalog




The new annual catalog is out, and because I'm a demonstrator, 
I was able to get some of the products early!)
(If you would enjoy this perk, consider signing up for my Utlimate Bundle). Let it work for you!
Free Shipping. 
20% on your next order.
No obligations.


Print off my custom wishlist as you browse the catalog.



There are few things unavailable to order right away....apparently the demonstrators ordered way more than anticipated during our pre-order :)



Copper Trim  - available July 3
Faceted Gems, gold and clear - available June 19
Glitter Dots - available June 5th
Daisy Punch  - Available June 26 (the stamp set IS available however)
Wood Crate Framelits - Available June 5th
Seasonal Layers Framelits - Available June 5th.




OK - Here are the items on my list....


My favorite Kits

My favorite Suite (where everything matches)

My favorite Bundles
-Label Me Pretty (p.27)
-Lemon Zest (p.90)
-Colorful Seasons (p.147)

My Favorite Stamp Sets
-Heartland (p.39)
-Watts of Occassions (p.63)
-Loyal and True (p. 97)
-Sheet Music (p.165)


My Favorite Paper
- Fresh Florals DSP (p. 187)
-Foil Frensy DSP (p. 189)
- Glossy White Cardstock (p. 194)
- Adhesive Sheets (p. 203) 


My Favorite Accessories
- Washi Tape (p.195)
-Glitter Enamel Dots (p.198)
-Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers (p.198)
-Bitty Bows (p.197)



Share your completed projects on my Facebook page
I would love to see them!



Craft a Beautiful Week, my Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment