Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Rose Wonder-ful


I am a huge fan of Rose Wonder. I especially like using the dies on designer series paper (DSP).

I don't know about you, but sometimes, I have difficulty figuring out good ways to use Stampin Up's DSP.

Not because it's poor quality, or bad; but because I don't want to "make a mistake" and use it "wrong".

Well, dies and framelits are a WONDERFUL way to use these pretty papers. 

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up Rose Wonder Wink of Stella

Now, I know what you might be thinking, "but look at all the pieces of paper you waste that way!"

To me, it's worth it. I am left with a really really really cool rose!

Valerie Stamps Stampin Up Rose Wonder Wink of Stella


I glued the smaller rose die cut to some watermelon wonder cardstock, and fussy cutted it out with my snips.

Then, I used the fine tip glue pen and pooled some glue and them promptly sprinkled the beads on.

Finally, I took my wink of stella. I painted some glitter on, and I also flicked it around the card.

I love how this turned out.

Click any of the products below to buy them at my online store.







Valerie Stamps Stampin Up Rose Wonder Wink of Stella Ultimate Bundle Deal




Check out the details for the Ultimate Bundle.
Just ask if you have any questions.







Craft a Beautiful Week, my Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment