Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

New years

I did have to spend some time in the flower shop today - we had 2 New Years Weddings!



This wedding was for a daughter of a good friend. She wanted burgundies with peach accents. 
I enhanced some of the greens and just LOVE how this turned out!




Theresa helped me created these large centerpieces. We glued orchids to the top of the branches!




This is a cascade bouquet. It's not commonly asked for, but I think they are so elegant. 
Especially when they have Phalanopsis orchids in them!

Today we celebrated Christmas at Great Grandma's house and it was a BLAST! Here's to the New Year. Like normal for me, I don't stay up late because
1) it's hard, and
2) I have to play for mass in the morning.

I hope all of you have a GREAT NIGHT!


Keep Learning, Keep Growing, Keep Sharing,


No comments:

Post a Comment