Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Today is THE DAY!



#soexcited #lindabauwin

Yipee!!!!
TODAY IS THE DAY!

I just placed my order and it was big. I even 3 day-ed it so I can start playing sooner!
I look forward to sharing my projects, and really can't wait to make my ice cream cones with sprinkles!
I will also have all my card creations for sale at Enchanted Florist in Green Bay,
but contact me if you are interested in some custom work.

Want to look inside the catalogs?
The Occasions Catalog = the new product made available for purchase TODAY
SALE-A-BRATION = the catalog of free items you can choose from with every $50 spent (NO LIMIT) 


If you don't have a demonstrator, and would like a hard copy that you can flip through, 
send me your snail mail address and I will get a copy out to you.




Keep Learning, Keep Growing, Keep Sharing,

No comments:

Post a Comment